Stay at our Bed & Breakfast
We offer five unique guest rooms for stays of up to two consecutive nights. Longer stays may be arranged in advance. Room rates include breakfast. For your peace of mind, our property is gated and has a security guard on watch overnight.
Essential information about staying at our B&B:
- Rooms available by advanced booking only. We recommend booking three months or more in advance of your visit as accommodations are limited.
- Lodging available Tuesday through Saturday night only; the Sanctuary is closed on Mondays.
- Rates, fees, sales tax, payment: Reservations require a $25 non-refundable facilities fee per person per night. Payment for your lodging is required upon checkout. A 13% sales tax will be added for each night.
- Optional tours are available for an additional charge. Choose either the Buttercup Tour or the Insider’s Tour.
- Dinner ideas: Our kitchen is open for breakfast and lunch only, so for dinner, we recommend going into Cahuita. Some restaurants options: Click here
- Rental cars/Taxis/Public bus: Read more here
Delilah: Room 1
$100/night, single or double. King bed. Shower.
Millie: Room 2
$100/night, double. Each additional guest, add $25/night. Maximum guest occupancy is four. King bed. Bunk bed. Shower.
Harpo: Room 3
$100/night, double. Each additional guest, add $25/night. Maximum guest occupancy is four. King bed. Bunk bed. Bathtub.
Buttercup: Room 4
$115/night, double only. King bed. Bathtub. Includes a sitting room.
Mirra: Room 5
$100/single only. Queen bed. Shower.
We look forward to your staying with us!