Choose from …
- Morning Tour • 8:45AM registration
- Afternoon Tour • 12:45PM registration
Your tour includes the Buttercup Tour (including canoe segment) with other guests, then you’ll go “behind the scenes” to the Slothpital, Nursery and NICU. You may see infant sloths eating, sleeping or even outdoors on the jungle gym, depending on scheduling. Duration: 3 hours
$85 Senior 65+
$75 Child/Youth age 6–18
Free for children under age 6
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Advance booking & payment required, please.
Offered Tuesdays through Sundays. Advance booking required. Please request your tour date using contact form below.
Need to know:
- From time to time, the river’s level changes: if too low or the current too swift, we may have to cancel the Buttercup Tour canoe segment.
- Guides are bilingual in English and Spanish. However, many of our boatmen only speak Spanish. We hope you’ll be patient if you have questions during the Buttercup Tour canoe segment. We take pride in hiring local staff. Thank you for understanding.
- Sorry, no touching or holding sloths, for their safety and yours.
- While most of the tour is on level ground, there are a few stairs, so if you have mobility issues, please let us know and we will assist you.
Insider’s Tour Gift Certificate: Click here
To cancel or change, email us right away at ContactUs@SlothSanctuary.com. We will make every effort to reschedule within two years of your original arrival date, based on availability. If you cannot reschedule within that period, your payment will be considered a donation. Payment is final; no refunds.
Your admission/donation provides food, care and facilities upgrades for rescued sloths. Thank you for helping make this possible.