Available in English & Spanish, this 2-hour tour includes meeting Buttercup™, seeing the Sloth Nursery and taking a guided canoe ride. View tropical lowland rainforest wildlife and plants from aboard a stable canoe with an experienced boatman/guide. From time to time, the river’s level changes: if too low or the current too swift, we may have to cancel this segment for your well-being. There is no touching or holding of sloths, for their safety and yours.
- Adults & youths age 13 and older: $30 USD per person
- Children age 5–12: $15 each
- Age 4 and younger: no charge
- Groups of 20 or more with advance reservation: $25 per person
- Student groups (University or school) of 20 or more: $22 per person
Need to know:
- Tours start hourly, 8AM– 2PM, Tuesday–Sunday
- Arrive 15 minutes in advance to register and pay
- No touching or holding of sloths, for their safety and yours
- Reservations not accepted, unless for a group of 20 or more
- Up to 20 guests per tour
Your admission/donation helps provide food, veterinary care and facilities upgrades for rescued sloths. We thank you for helping make this possible.