Available in English & Spanish, this 2-hour tour offers a superb introduction to sloths. You will be able to photograph sloths, including Buttercup and baby sloths in our juvenile nursery. Sorry, no touching or holding sloths.
Includes a guided river tour in a comfortable canoe with an expert boatman/guide. Note: From time to time, the water level of the river changes. If too low or the current overly swift, we’ll need to cancel for your safety.
After your tour, weather-permitting, walk along our tranquil, well-maintained rainforest trail.
- Adults & children ages 11+: $30 per person
- Children 5–10: $15 each; under 4 years: free
- Groups of 20 or more with advance reservation: $25 per person
- Student groups (University or school) of 20 or more: $22 per person
Need to know:
- Tours begin on the hour, 8AM– 2PM, Tuesday–Sunday.
- Reservations not required.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the tour start time for registration and payment.
- No touching or holding sloths
- Up to 20 guests per tour
Your admission/donation helps provide food, veterinary care and facilities upgrades for rescued sloths.