Our focus is the care and rehabilitation of rescued sloths. To support this, we offer fun and informative tours in English and Spanish. Your admission fee is a donation that directly supports our mission. There is no touching or holding of sloths, for their safety and yours.
2-hour sloth tour that includes the Sloth Nursery and a guided canoe ride to see lowland tropical rainforest wildlife and plants.
Arrive 15 minutes before beginning of each tour at the top of the hour, 8AM to 2PM, Tuesday–Sunday. Advance reservations not accepted, unless you have a group of 20 or more.
- Adults & children ages 11+: $30 USD per person
- Children 5–10: $15 USD each; under 4 years: free
- Groups of 20 or more with advance reservation: $25 USD per person
- Student groups (University or school) of 20 or more: $22 USD per person
Advance booking & payment by PayPal required! 4-hour small-group (no more than 6 individuals) guided tour includes a light breakfast or lunch, behind-the-scenes access to Slothpital, NICU, Nursery and Baby jungle gym climbing area, as well as guided canoe ride to see lowland tropical rainforest wildlife and plants.
- Adults and children 13 and older: $150 USD per person
- Children 5-12: $75 USD each; under 4 years: free
- Tour may be made private if you are 5 or more adults traveling together.
- Request your tour date here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum 6 participants per tour (unless family or friends traveling together).
- Reservations are held for 24 hours after the PayPal invoice is issued. If unpaid after 24 hours, the space is released.
- Insider’s Breakfast Tour is primarily reserved for guests of the Buttercup Inn.
- Demand can be high because only two Insider’s Tours are given per day.
- Optional: Spend up to two consecutive nights at the Buttercup Inn. Only one person in your party needs to book the Insider’s Tour to book your room.