Our focus is the care and rehabilitation of rescued sloths. To support this, we offer fun and informative tours in English and Spanish. Your admission fee is a donation that directly supports our mission. There is no touching or holding of sloths, for their safety and yours.
2-hour sloth tour that includes the Sloth Nursery and a guided canoe ride to see lowland tropical rainforest wildlife and plants.
Arrive 15 minutes before beginning of each tour at the top of the hour, 8AM–2PM, Tuesday–Sunday. Advance reservations not accepted, unless for a group of 20 or more.
- Adult & youth age 11 and older: $30 USD
Child age 5–10: $15 / Age 4 and younger: no charge
- Group of 20 or more with advance reservation: $25 USD per person
- Student group (University or school) of 20 or more: $22 USD per person
Advance booking & payment by PayPal required! You do not need a PayPal account to pay by PayPal. 4-hour small-group (no more than 6 individuals) guided tour includes a light breakfast or lunch, behind-the-scenes access to Slothpital, NICU, Nursery and Baby jungle gym climbing area, as well as guided canoe ride to see lowland tropical rainforest wildlife and plants.
- Adult & youth age 13 and older: $150 USD
Child age 5–12: $75 / Age 4 and younger: no charge
- Advance payment by PayPal required. You do not need an account to pay by PayPal, just a major credit card.
- Reservations are held for 24 hours after the PayPal invoice is issued. If unpaid after 24 hours, the reservation is released.
- Request your tour date at email@example.com
- Maximum 6 participants per tour (unless family or friends traveling together).
- Insider’s Breakfast Tour is primarily reserved for guests of the Buttercup Inn.
- Optional if you book the Insider’s Tour: Spend up to two nights at our comfortable, convenient Buttercup Inn!