Our focus is the care and rehabilitation of rescued sloths, but to support this, we offer fun and informative tours in both English and Spanish. We consider your admission fee as a donation that directly supports our mission. Two kinds of tours are offered, depending on your budget:
Does not require advance reservations! Just arrive 15 minutes prior to the top of the hour so you can park, pay and be ready for the start time of the tour.
- Available Tuesday through Sunday, starting on the hour from 8AM–2PM.
- Adults & children 11 and older: $30 per person
- Children 5–10: $15 per person
- Children 4 years and younger: free
- Groups of 10 or more with a prior reservation: $25 per person
- Student groups of 20 or more: $22 per person
- Requires pre-payment by PayPal and advance reservation to secure your requested date.
- Request dates by email, advising the names of those in your group and children’s ages: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insider’s AM Tour is primarily reserved for guests of the Buttercup Inn.
- Demand is high because there are only two Insider’s Tours given per day. Reserve your spot!
- Reservations are held for 24 hours after the PayPal invoice is issued. If invoice remains unpaid after 24 hours, the space is released.
- Adults and children 11 and older: $150 per person
- Children 5-10: $75 per person
- Children under 4: free
- Important: We require that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour for check-in. Please allow sufficient time for transportation to the Sanctuary and parking.
- Maximum 6 participants per tour (unless family or friends traveling together).